Me and Chance had a nice Christmas here. We spent Christmas Eve with a friends family. Chance had a great time singing and playing with the kids and adults alike there.

Chance singing

Here is a picture of Richie and Chance. They were both having a great time. Chance was loving all of the attention he got.

For Christmas in our home, I had all the decorations out. Pulled them out just after Thanksgiving even though here in the Philippines Christmas fills the air as early as September. I rebelled though, and waited til late November.


Chance loves hats, and has had fun sporting the santa hat the last few days. On Christmas Eve he grabbed it from the closet and put it on... he fell asleep wearing it... made me smile.

On Christmas Morning Chance got a guitar. He absolutely loves it. He couldnt wait to play it. I think Guitar Lessons are in the near future... he loves music and seems to love the guitar as well. I got him this toy one, in hopes he will leave my electric guitar alone.


This one makes me laugh because he was singing and you can see here, his toe even tapping.

He didnt want to put it down and found himself comfortable sitting in the window near the stairs.

Chance had fun opening all his gifts, and loved each of them.
Christmas was full of smiles in our home. I had fun watching Chance enjoy his new toys. With all the gifts and toys alike, my mind was full of thoughts and heart full of love for our saviour on this special day. I hope each of you had a great time with your family, friends and loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment