Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally doing it... yep... Finally starting a blog.

Admittedly I am new to the whole blog thing. Seems its always a passing thought and idea and I have never taken time to sit down and start one. So here it is. So begins the journey of my blogging debut.

So much to write if i tried to catch everyone up on what I have been up to, hence i'll summarize mostly and focus more on the here and now.

Many of you have wondered and asked "what have you been up to?", "where are you now?" "Are you Married", "Do you have any kids" etc. haha.

I have done a great job at disappearing over the years and believe it or not, its been unintentional. life has been GO GO GO, i wake up everyday and put my running shoes on and try to keep up. Sure many of you can relate.

To answer some questions, smiling...

I am currently living in the Philippines. I have been here for going on 5 years now. Its been an amazing experience. I am a Regional Training Director for one of the largest Telecommunications Companies in the world. This has provided me with many travel opportunities. Its been challenging, but very rewarding and whole lot of fun.


I have one Son.

DSCF2547

His name is Chance. He is my inspiration. Chance is getting ready to Turn 3 on Dec 7th. He was born Premature weighing just under 2lbs. The last month I have made a point to catch up on what my long lost friends have been doing as well. I have spent time reading your blogs, and visiting your profiles on Facebook etc. I am amazed at how everyones life has changed. So many beautiful families and such exciting things happening with everyone. Thank you for inspiring me to start a blog also.

No comments: