2010 is about to come to an end. This year will always stand out as the year i lossed my mom. I miss her dearly.
April 17th she passed away after a long hard fight with Diabetes. She took a part of my heart with her. My mom has embedded in me many great lessons of life. One I will always be thankful for is the lesson of Perserverance that was demonstrated day in and day through her example. She has endured more than anyone I know and did so with such grace and courage. Mom was never short of a smile, and always had an amazing will to survive. I was one hour short of making it home to see my mom alive for the last time. Our heavenly father called her home before i could land in Salt Lake City. I am grateful for the chance I had to see her resting in peace in St Marks Hospital and thankful my family arranged for her to remain in the room until I could see her there. Closure hasnt quite happened for me and being thousands of miles away from my home town of Salt lake contributes to that. I will always be sad that Chance and Savanah never got to feel the embrace of my moms love, but i am also greatful for my testimony and knowledge fo the gospel and know that one day we will see each other again. I miss her terribly and hold close all the memories i have of her.
I had knee surgery June 11th for an injury that ocurred in March while working out. that was quite the experience and needless to say, i am glad it is over. Finally 6 months later my knee is healing from the surgery.
i look forward to what 2011 has in store. 2 more days to go :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment